Uniform

Uniform for boys and girls may be purchased through our supplier Stevensons. Please follow the link below to reach The Manor section of the Stevensons website.

www.stevensons.co.uk

Uniform may also be purchased through our own Second Hand Uniform Shop.  Please follow the link to the Second Hand Uniform Shop (SHUS) managed by our parents’ association (FOTM).

Please click on the links below for the 2016-2017 uniform lists:

Pre-Nursery and Nursery Uniform

Reception Uniform

Y1 and Y2 Uniform

Y3-Y6 Uniform

For information about when the boys and girls wear Summer and Winter uniform, please see the below table.

What to wear when

Stevensons are located at:

245 Banbury Road
Summertown
Oxford

Tel:   01865 554559
Fax : 01865 515155

website : The Manor section of the Stevensons website.
email:  customerservices@stevensons.co.uk

Stevensons provide uniform for many independent preparatory and senior schools in the area.  Their shop in Summertown, North Oxford has easy access and parking.  They offer the following services:

  • Credit account facilities on a monthly or budget basis
  • Free delivery to school Monday to Friday as required
  • Same day mail order service where orders can be placed after hours by fax or e-mail
  • Shop open 9.00 am – 5.30 pm Monday to Saturdays
  • Alteration service from the shop, with quick service
  • Name tape sewing on service

Manor school bags, swimming hats, headbands and sunhats are obtainable from the school shop in the Bursary (first floor of the Manor house).

Second Hand Uniform Shop

The Second Hand Uniform Shop has a number of sales each term and is located on the top floor of The Manor House.

The shop is run by volunteer Manor parents and provides good quality second hand school uniform.  All items are sold at 50% or less of the price of the new school uniform.  Sellers receive 60% of the sale price, the remaining 40% of the sale price goes to Friends of the Manor.  We tot up the proceeds of our sales in November and cheques go out before Christmas to those many lucky people who have made sales.

SHUS Sale Dates and Times

Dates of sales are advertised in Manor Messages and on posters around the school.

Autumn Term 2016

  • Wednesday 5 October 8am - 8.50am 
  • Wednesday 2 November 8.15am - 9.15am
  • Monday 14 November 8.15am - 9.15am 
  • Friday 2 December 8.15am - 9.15am

For more Second Hand Uniform Shop information, please visit the SHUS page. If you need to contact SHUS directly you can do so on SHUS@manorprep.org.

New parents who are unable to attend a SHUS sale may contact the Director of Admissions and Communications, Mrs Karen Copson, by telephone on 01235 858462 or by email on admissions@manorprep.org.