In addition to the full bus route network as detailed below, operated jointly between The Manor, St Helen’s and Abingdon School, The Manor runs several morning and afternoon minibus services.
This service is designed for children aged 5-11 and offers booster seats where necessary. A second member of staff (in addition to the driver) will be on board to assist younger children with seatbelts, luggage and their safe delivery to the classroom on arrival at The Manor.
Bus 1 – Henley Mornings
- Henley 7:20am – Kings Road Car Park
- Nettlebed 7:30am – bus stop on the right heading out of Henley
- Watlington 7:45am – Cuxham Road
- Stadhampton 7:55am – Church car park
Bus 2 – Goring and Q Gardens Mornings
- Goring 7:45am – Goring Station
- Blewbury 8:05am – Bus stop next to the The Blueberry Pub
- Chilton 8:15am – Main Street bus stop
- Q Gardens 8:25am – Garden Centre car park
Bus 3 – Moulsford Mornings
- Moulsford 7:45am – Moulsford Prep School
- Brightwell 8:00am – High Road bus stop
Bus 1 – Henley Afternoons
- Stadhampton 4:25pm – Church car park
- Watlington 4:35pm – Cuxham Road
- Nettlebed 4:50pm – bus stop on the right heading out of Henley
- Henley 5:15pm – Kings Road Car Park
Bus 2 – Goring and Q Gardens Afternoons
- Q Gardens 4:25pm – Garden centre car park
- Blewbury 4:45pm – Bus stop next to The Blueberry Pub
- Goring 5:00pm – Goring Station
Bus 3 – Moulsford Afternoons
- Brightwell 4:30pm – High Road bus stop
- Moulsford 4:45pm – Moulsford Prep School
Stops and times may vary depending on passenger numbers. Additional stops may be considered, please email Mrs Nicole Burroughs for further information. To book a place on the minibus, please contact our School Secretary, Mrs Horrox on 01235 858458 or send an email.
Minibus costs per term (2021-2022)
- £610 both ways, five days a week
- £305 one way, five days a week
- £122 both ways, one day of the week
- £61 one way, one day of the week
- £22 adhoc both ways, one day.
- £11 adhoc one way, one day.
Please note that preference will be given to full-time users.
Sibling Discount (2021 – 2022)
- 15% reduction for a 2nd child
- 75% reduction for a 3rd child
During the colder months, should there be heavy snow fall The Manor will take the decision as soon as possible as to whether the minibus service will run. All parents will be notified via text message as soon as the decision is made and a notice will be added to the homepage of our website.
School Buses – The Joint Bus Service (JBS)
A number of school buses run to and from locations across Oxfordshire and Berkshire and bordering the counties of Buckinghamshire and Wiltshire. From as far afield as Newbury in the South, Watchfield, Faringdon, Southmoor and Longworth in the West, Henley-on-Thames and Peppard Common in the East and Oxford, Long Hanborough, Freeland and Witney in the North, buses serve The Manor on a daily basis.
For more information and to see the routes provided please visit www.jointbus.co.uk